Our services cover everything from the set up of a basic five page website to implementing a content management system for a website with hundreds of pages.
Behind the company is a small team of passionate people who aren’t just web development professionals, we are communicators. What this means is that you get:
– Clear-cut packages
– Tech jargon explained in English
– Everything you need included
– Absolutely no hidden charges
– Established company in for the long haul
We specialise in all things “IT” and we complement your business by providing the following services:
- Website Development & Maintenance
- Website + Email Hosting & Virtual Private Servers
- Domain Registration & Renewal
- E-Commerce Enablement
- Content Management Systems
- Professional Technical Consultation
We commit ourselves to being “Solution Oriented” and “Customer Focused” – whether you are an individual, freelancer, entrepreneur, small business owner or a large firm, our priority is helping you meet your goals.
First off, congratulations on getting your website. The first step is done.. but here is the clincher: what do you need to do to get visitors?
Well, there are three main ways to go about it:
1) Include your website address on all your stationary (letterheads, envelopes, email signatures etc) and any offline advertisements
2) Have your website “Search Engine Optimised (SEO)” to increase your chances of appearing in the search results for website like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc.
3) Advertise in search engines like Google using a form of advertisement called “Pay Per Click” (more info on this is available by clicking the button below).
Five-star hotels all have at least one thing in common: customer service that goes above and beyond – and that is exactly what we aim to do.
Give us a call and you will be immediately attended to by a friendly real live human. Of course this is still an Internet business, but we are all about the personal touch.
However, because of the level of service we deliver, this means that we take on a limited number of new clients. Unfortunately, this does mean that we sometimes have to turn people away but we always try to point them in the right direction.
Think of us as your Internet Service Concierge!
That’s all for our five minute tour, but if you are still looking for more information, feel free to browse around our website. Or better yet, get in touch with us to see how we can help your business.