Prefer visual steps? Screenshot of each step below can be found here. Please repeat the steps for each folder (Drafts, Sent etc)
If your iPhone or iPad gives you the error that it is unable to move the email to trash (when you delete an email), then you need to follow the steps below. These steps also apply if you find that emails are not being stored in the correct folders such as Drafts or Sent.
- Go to your HOME screen
- Tap on Settings
- Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Tap on the account that is facing the issue
- Tap again on the account
- Scroll to the bottom and tap on Advanced
- Tap on the Deleted Mailbox
- Under the "On the server" heading, tap on the Trash / Bin / Deleted folder
- Repeat these steps for the remaining Mailboxes or Folders listed (Drafts / Sent etc)
Then try deleting emails again or sending a test email to see if the issue is resolved
- 99 Users Found This Useful
Before Your Begin You should already have an email address that has been created for you in your...
"ASSP Deluxe", a powerful anti-spam filtering software has been installed on the mailserver to...
This page contains steps for the following email softwares: Mozilla Thunderbird Microsoft...
When logging into webmail, you might be shown a CPANEL screen asking you to change your password....
Before You Begin You should already have an email address that has been created for you in your...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution