What is a Virtual Private Server?
For webmasters who are managing websites that require more than a basic web hosting service but does not yet require a dedicated server, the virtual private server (VPS) is the mid-level choice. For companies, some of the benefits includes:
- Having complete control over your website, emails and files
- Having at least 100GB of space that is dedicated to you
- Seeing better performance in terms of website loading times, email speeds and more
Some of the technical features of Virtual Private Servers include:
- Root access gives you the ability to install and configure any programs you want.
- Host an unlimited number of Websites
- Host other services, such as a mail server, an FTP server, or any type of server you want.
- Use the server for backup, file storage, or anything else you might need.
The Advantage Of Our VPS
Our virtual private servers are fully managed – that means you do not need to have the IT skills or hire a technician of your own. Our team of IT specialists will help you with the hardware management, network management, operating system and software support, proactive security patches and updates, proactive monitoring, firewall, spam prevention, server hardening and more.